BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


September Hits ♫♪
Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fellas, now I'm gonna giving you the September hits.
Enjoy

Lovin' You
by Minnie Riperton

Lovin' you is easy cause you're beautiful
Makin' love with you is all i wanna do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And everything that i do is out of lovin' you
La la la la la la la... do do do do do

No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old

And we will live each day in springtime
Cause lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day my life is filled with lovin' you

Lovin' you i see your soul come shinin' through
And every time that we oooooh
I'm more in love with you
La la la la la la la... do do do do do

This song is really amazing ! Watch on the lyric, adorable right? ♥
Download it here !

xoxo,

- jess.! -




DISCLAIMER

Welcome to Jessica's blog. Feel free to read around and don't forget to drop some comments, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome COPYCATS and SPAMMERS, so if u are one of them, out now !!! If you feel bored/don't like my blog/you want to know about me, visit: Twitter | Facebook. Or you wanna ask me something just here! . Thanks a lot ♥.



ITS ME!



looklet
: xiu.xia@live.com
: jessi_happybeauty@yahoo.co.id


WISHLISTS

Pass 9th grade with good mark
Calm Girl
Taller and Slimmer
iPhone 4G
New Laptop
Drive Course
SLR
long and straight hair
make up course
Become a successful woman
Go around the world!
Meet Kim Bum ♥ Lee Jae Jin ♥ Nick Jonas ♥
Go overseas

PAST POST

August Hits ♫♪
July Hits ♫♪
Funny MV
My Secret ♥
Looklet - Look: Black sweet
June Hits ♫♪
Looklet - Look: Mature Stylist
my SHINEe heart ♥
May Hits ♫♪
♥ The 4th Album of Super Junior ♥


Music ♫♪

Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info
Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info

Free Music at divine-music.info


VISITORS


Web Page Counters




free counters



CHIT CHAT

Free for all of you
No spam and rude mess