BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


♥ The 4th Album of Super Junior ♥
Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Newest album from Suju (Super Junior) is just released guys !
its a good new for ELFs =)

Hello ELFs ! I'm a new of one of you :D:D
Because im addicted to BONAMANA ~> one of the 4TH ALBUM♥

so, i'll give u these ! Here it is ! Enjoy ELFs ♥



The full tracklists:
01. 미인아 (BONAMANA)
02. 나쁜 여자 (Boom Boom)
03. 응결 (Coagulation)
04. 나란 사람 (Your Eyes)
05. My Only Girl
06. 사랑이 이렇게 (My All Is In You)
07. Shake It Up!
08. 잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream)
09. 봄날 (One Fine Spring Day)
10. 좋은 사람 (Good Person)
11. Here We Go

i think BONAMANA is the best song from the 4th album, but truly all of them are great ♥
Fyi, the genre of Suju's 4th album is dance pop/ballad and it was released on May 13th 2010.



hmm.. Im sorry ELFs, i can't find the site where you can download the full album :(
maybe later if i have found it, i'll tell u as fast as i've found it. I promise ! :)

Okay, seeya in my next post guys ~

xoxo,

- jess.! -



Labels: , ,





DISCLAIMER

Welcome to Jessica's blog. Feel free to read around and don't forget to drop some comments, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome COPYCATS and SPAMMERS, so if u are one of them, out now !!! If you feel bored/don't like my blog/you want to know about me, visit: Twitter | Facebook. Or you wanna ask me something just here! . Thanks a lot ♥.



ITS ME!



looklet
: xiu.xia@live.com
: jessi_happybeauty@yahoo.co.id


WISHLISTS

Pass 9th grade with good mark
Calm Girl
Taller and Slimmer
iPhone 4G
New Laptop
Drive Course
SLR
long and straight hair
make up course
Become a successful woman
Go around the world!
Meet Kim Bum ♥ Lee Jae Jin ♥ Nick Jonas ♥
Go overseas

PAST POST

The Book of Eli
April Hits ♫♪
HeLLo bloggers ♥
Sophisticated iPad
I ♥ Kim Bum
February Hits ♫
Firstly ♥


Music ♫♪

Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info
Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info

Free Music at divine-music.info


VISITORS


Web Page Counters




free counters



CHIT CHAT

Free for all of you
No spam and rude mess