BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


I ♥ Kim Bum
Tuesday, February 9, 2010

OMG ! he absolutely has stole my heart ♥♥

Look at this :]


You know this guy, don't you ? He's a famous actor from South Korean. He is an adorable guy !He is Kim Sang Bum / 김상범 or popularly known as KIM BUM ♥♥♥ He was born on 7 Juli 1989. He's 181 cm and yeah! he is a cancer boy. He is a professional actor lol and he still studies in Jungang University :)



Look those pictures guys. He is so so cute ♥ I use his pictures as my laptop desktop background and my twitter background. Btw, follow my twitter :)

xoxo,

- jess.! -


Labels: , ,





DISCLAIMER

Welcome to Jessica's blog. Feel free to read around and don't forget to drop some comments, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome COPYCATS and SPAMMERS, so if u are one of them, out now !!! If you feel bored/don't like my blog/you want to know about me, visit: Twitter | Facebook. Or you wanna ask me something just here! . Thanks a lot ♥.



ITS ME!



looklet
: xiu.xia@live.com
: jessi_happybeauty@yahoo.co.id


WISHLISTS

Pass 9th grade with good mark
Calm Girl
Taller and Slimmer
iPhone 4G
New Laptop
Drive Course
SLR
long and straight hair
make up course
Become a successful woman
Go around the world!
Meet Kim Bum ♥ Lee Jae Jin ♥ Nick Jonas ♥
Go overseas

PAST POST

February Hits ♫
Firstly ♥


Music ♫♪

Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info
Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info

Free Music at divine-music.info


VISITORS


Web Page Counters




free counters



CHIT CHAT

Free for all of you
No spam and rude mess