BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


Firstly ♥
Saturday, February 6, 2010

hello bloggers:)
this is the first time i make a blog woo hoo !!

lemme tell u about my self..

I'm Jessica, just call me jessi, 15 yo, on 9th grade
I ♥ listening music, no day w/out musics LOL
I ♥ Kim Bum ♥ Lee Jae Jin ♥ Nick Jonas and many more :D:D
Its enough from me, ask me everything here !

I hope i can meet others nice bloggers here
and make a good friendship ♥

You can also find me on twitter or facebook

At least i wanna say :)

Welcome to my blog ! ♥♥♥

xoxo,

- jess.! -








DISCLAIMER

Welcome to Jessica's blog. Feel free to read around and don't forget to drop some comments, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome COPYCATS and SPAMMERS, so if u are one of them, out now !!! If you feel bored/don't like my blog/you want to know about me, visit: Twitter | Facebook. Or you wanna ask me something just here! . Thanks a lot ♥.



ITS ME!



looklet
: xiu.xia@live.com
: jessi_happybeauty@yahoo.co.id


WISHLISTS

Pass 9th grade with good mark
Calm Girl
Taller and Slimmer
iPhone 4G
New Laptop
Drive Course
SLR
long and straight hair
make up course
Become a successful woman
Go around the world!
Meet Kim Bum ♥ Lee Jae Jin ♥ Nick Jonas ♥
Go overseas

PAST POST



Music ♫♪

Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info
Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info

Free Music at divine-music.info


VISITORS


Web Page Counters




free counters



CHIT CHAT

Free for all of you
No spam and rude mess