BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


August Hits ♫♪
Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hello folks :D
sorry i haven't updated my blog long long ago :(
i'm also late giving hits for yaa :(
this is the August Hits ! Enjoy :D:D

Please Be Careful with My Heart
by Christian Bautista

If you love me, like you tell me... Please be careful with my heart
You can take it, just don't break it
Or my world will fall apart
You are my first romance
And I'm willing to take a chance
That till life is through
I'll still be loving you
I will be true to you
Just a promise from you will do
From the very start
Please be careful with my heart

I love you and you know I do
There'll be no one else for me
Promise I'll be always true
For the world and all to see
Love has hurt
some lies softly spoken
And I have had my heart badly broken
I've been burned and I've been hurt before
So I know just how you feel
Trust my love is real for you
I'll be gentle with your heart
I'll caress it like the morning dew
I'll be right beside you forever
I wont let our world fall apart
From the very start
I'll be careful with your heart

You are my first ( and you are my last ) Romance
And I'm willing to take ( ill make up a pact ) A chance
That till life is through I'll still be loving you
I will be true ( I will be true ) To you
Just a promise from you ( only to you ) will do
From the very start ( from the very start )
From the very start ( from the very start )
From the very start
Please be careful with ( I'll be careful with... )
My ( your ) heart

Download it here !

xoxo,

- jess.! -




DISCLAIMER

Welcome to Jessica's blog. Feel free to read around and don't forget to drop some comments, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome COPYCATS and SPAMMERS, so if u are one of them, out now !!! If you feel bored/don't like my blog/you want to know about me, visit: Twitter | Facebook. Or you wanna ask me something just here! . Thanks a lot ♥.



ITS ME!



looklet
: xiu.xia@live.com
: jessi_happybeauty@yahoo.co.id


WISHLISTS

Pass 9th grade with good mark
Calm Girl
Taller and Slimmer
iPhone 4G
New Laptop
Drive Course
SLR
long and straight hair
make up course
Become a successful woman
Go around the world!
Meet Kim Bum ♥ Lee Jae Jin ♥ Nick Jonas ♥
Go overseas

PAST POST

July Hits ♫♪
Funny MV
My Secret ♥
Looklet - Look: Black sweet
June Hits ♫♪
Looklet - Look: Mature Stylist
my SHINEe heart ♥
May Hits ♫♪
♥ The 4th Album of Super Junior ♥
The Book of Eli


Music ♫♪

Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info
Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info

Free Music at divine-music.info


VISITORS


Web Page Counters




free counters



CHIT CHAT

Free for all of you
No spam and rude mess