BLOG - GIRL - SITE - LINKS - YOU


My Secret ♥
Monday, June 21, 2010

Ten things about yourself:

1. senior high little girl
2. christian I LOVE JESUS
3. I LOVE MY FAMILY
4. tall enough but fat :(

5. fashion addicted
6. easygoing
7. love eating so much! LOL
8. i hate LIAR
9. love photoshoot
10. want to be a doctor or business woman

Nine things you wish you had:

1. slimmer and taller body
2. Macbook
3. iPhone 4
4. blue honda jazz
5. good guys
6. MONEY ! <~ from my own job
7. my own house
8. good boy friend
9. BEHAVIOR BEAUTY BRAIN. Its the hardest things, but possibly i can have all of that if i want to try try and try !

Eight ways to win your heart:

1. inner beauty
2. fashion
3. good looking
4. easygoing
5. cute face :)
6. funny
7. good listener
8. GO AROUND THE WORLD

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:

1. KIM BUM ♥ NICK JONAS ♥ JUSTIN BIEBER
2. shopping
3. bff
4. summer holiday
5. go overseas
6. outbond with friends
7. design graphics

Six things that make you at peace:

1. beach and beautiful scenery
2. meeting a great guy
3. music
4. hanging out
5. crying! its like taking my problems away
6. watching movie

Five things you wish you could say to five different people right now:

1. I love you
2. You are special and precious to me ♥
3. i'm sorry :(
4. Don't show me your inadequacy.
5. Thanks for everything you ever gave to me ♥

Four things you do before you fall asleep:

1. listening to musics
2. bbm - ing
3. thinking
4. praying

Two things you want to do before you die:

1. Life peacefully together with my beloved guys.
2. make my dad and mom happy.

One confession:

I still don't know where i'll go later. I'm still looking for it :)

got it from IVANA! I heart it





Labels:





DISCLAIMER

Welcome to Jessica's blog. Feel free to read around and don't forget to drop some comments, if u have any questions just tag me. I do not welcome COPYCATS and SPAMMERS, so if u are one of them, out now !!! If you feel bored/don't like my blog/you want to know about me, visit: Twitter | Facebook. Or you wanna ask me something just here! . Thanks a lot ♥.



ITS ME!



looklet
: xiu.xia@live.com
: jessi_happybeauty@yahoo.co.id


WISHLISTS

Pass 9th grade with good mark
Calm Girl
Taller and Slimmer
iPhone 4G
New Laptop
Drive Course
SLR
long and straight hair
make up course
Become a successful woman
Go around the world!
Meet Kim Bum ♥ Lee Jae Jin ♥ Nick Jonas ♥
Go overseas

PAST POST

Looklet - Look: Black sweet
June Hits ♫♪
Looklet - Look: Mature Stylist
my SHINEe heart ♥
May Hits ♫♪
♥ The 4th Album of Super Junior ♥
The Book of Eli
April Hits ♫♪
HeLLo bloggers ♥
Sophisticated iPad


Music ♫♪

Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info
Get Free Music at www.divine-music.info

Free Music at divine-music.info


VISITORS


Web Page Counters




free counters



CHIT CHAT

Free for all of you
No spam and rude mess